Teracube Thrive is a cell phone tailor-made for kids of ages 8-17. It has safety measures and features built in, so your children can use the apps they need and love freely without being exposed to the dangers of the open Internet. The built-in parental monitoring features mean that the phone does not need a special setup before your child can use it. Power it on and it is ready to use.
The kids-focused safety features include: safe messaging, safe online search and browsing, and healthy screen time limits, so your child has controlled access to the Internet.
Teracube Thrive Specifications
- Operating System: Thrive OS based on Android.
- Screen: 6.1″ HD+ 720X1560 pixels, IPS Display
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.3 x 10.1 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colour: Black, Green.
- Wireless Network: Dual SIM, 4G (LTE). Teracube Wireless SIM card pre-installed
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A25, Octa-core processor 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage Memory: 64GB
- Expandable Storage: Micro SD slot (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 8MP dual camera
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Security: PIN, pattern, fingerprint, face unlock
- Connectivity Options: WiFi, FM Radio, NFC
- Ports: Audio Headphone Jack, USB-C port
Teracube Thrive: Supported Wireless Networks
Teracube Thrive is a GSM smartphone and so works on GSM wireless carriers in the United States. These include: T-Mobile, Teracube Wireless, Metro by T-Mobile, Mint Mobile, Tello, Simple Mobile, Red Pocket Mobile (GSMT), and Ting. In Canada, supported carriers include: Rogers, Telus, Shaw, BCE, and Virgin Mobile.
Teracube Thrive: Price
Teracube Thrive is available, bundled with Teracube Wireless, an MVNO based on T-Mobile, for $149, or an optional wireless plan of $14.99 per month. It is available factory unlocked or carrier-free for $199.