|Freedom Phone quick specs|
|Mobile Platform: FreedomOS. |
Announced: July/August 2021.
Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
Chip: Mediatek Helio P60
About: This smartphone offers users the liberty to install and use any app, without censorship from Google, Apple, or government. It is built around the concept of free speech.
- 2G cell bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G cell bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz. CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G cell bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G cell bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Dimensions: 160.7 x 74.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 188 g
- Display: 6.0 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, IPS LCD.
- Colours: Black.
- Build: Glass, metal frame.
- OS: FreedomOS
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P60
- GPU: ARM Mali G72 MP3, up to 800MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- Card Slot: .
- Rear Quad Camera: 48 MP main sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 24 megapixels, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: No.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
Communications and Connectivity
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB Type-C 3.1. USB-OTG.
- NFC: No.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4150mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W charging.
- Wireless Charging: .
- Reverse Charging:
Price and Availability
- Country Availability: United States. Canada.
- Price in America: $499.
Does the Freedom Phone have Face Unlock?
Yes; it has Face Unlock, giving you the option of choosing to unlock the phone with your face.
Does it have a fingerprint reader?
Yes; it does.
Does this phone have Gorilla Glass?
No; it does not.
What US carriers is Freedom Phone compatible with?
The Freedom Phone is compatible with US carriers like Boost Mobile, T-mobile, Verizon, Cricket Wireless, AT&T, among others.
Where is the Freedom Phone manufactured?
It is manufactured in Hong Kong, China.
Freedom Phone News
July 15, 2021: Freedom Phone is first teased on Twitter.
July 16, 2021: What is Freedom Phone?
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Comments are closed.