Motorola’s Moto G Stylus 5G is now official in the United States. This is the 5G version of the original Moto G Stylus smartphone launched some months ago in January 2021.
The G Stylus 5G features a 6.8-inch 1080×2400 LCD touchscreen, Snapdragon 480 5G chipset, 6 GB of RAM, 256 GB of internal storage, 5,000 mAh battery, and 10W fast charging.
Moto G Stylus 5G Specifications
- Mobile Platform: Android 11.
- Announced: June 2021.
- Available: June 14, 2021
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Display: 6.8 inches, 1080×2400 LCD
- Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP in punch hole
- Rear camera: 48 MP main camera, 8 MP ultrawide camera, 5 MP macro lens, 2 MP depth sensor
- RAM: 6 GB
- ROM: 256 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh.
- Charging: 10W.
- Colors: Cosmic Emerald
- Materials: Plastic, water-repellent body
- Miscellaneous: Supplied stylus. Side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Price: $399