Motorola’s Moto G30 was initially announced and launched in Europe in February 2021, and later in Asia (India specifically). If you were wondering when it would be available in the United States, we have news that settles your question. The Moto G30 is now available on Amazon website for the USA.
Unlike the international model, the US version has 64GB storage only, and it is available in only one colour – black. It is available prepaid and unlocked, and so can be used on any supported carrier. Note that the G30 is not a 5G smartphone.
Motorola Moto G30 Specifications
- OS: Android 11
- Materials: Plastic frame and back, with water-repellent design
- Colours: Black.
- Display: 6.5 inches, 720x 1600 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, IPS LCD
- Network Support: 2G. 3G. 4G. Hybrid Dual SIM.
- NFC: No.
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Fingerprint Scanner: yes; rear-mounted.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage (ROM): 64GB
- Expandable Memory: microSDXC (shared slot)
- Main Camera: 64 MP wide angle lens + 8 MP ultrawide angle lens + 2 MP macro lens + 2 MP depth sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 13 MP wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery Type: Li-Poly 5000mah
- Charging: 15W fast charging
Motorola Moto G30 Price and Availability
The US version of the Motorola G30 starts shipping on July 30, 2021, and is sold prepaid and unlocked for all US carriers. Pre-order took off on May 25 at a price of $299.99 only.
You can find the Moto G30 to buy on Amazon, and will likely be available from other retailers, including BestBuy.